Wednesday, September 25, 2013

{8 weeks}

{8 weeks} 


You are:
Kicking your legs like crazy. 
Tummy time is fun time. 
Love bathtime!
Smiles and giggles.
Sleeping through the night.
 You have so much personality!

 

 
Wow. You look like such a big boy already! 
You learn so much everyday. You grow so much everyday. 
I am amazed and in awe at everything. 
You love to kick right now and let me tell you - you are all about it! Your legs just don't stop sometimes! I am loving it! I know as soon as you can you will be running around the house!

I go back to work next week and it breaks my heart to know that I am going to miss out on all of these fun times we have been having lately. I love our mommy & me time and I feel like I am going to miss out on these little moments. I know that it isn't really true. I know that we will just have these special moments at other times and I will still cherish them but it still makes me a little sad to know that someone else will get to spend their day with you and I will be missing you at work. 


I will probably....no, I will definitely talk about you non-stop all day at work. My co-workers will get sick of hearing about you. They may have to buy ear plugs. I will have new photos of you every week to show off and I will miss you like crazy but I know that you will be taken care of and when I pick you up you will be so happy to see me. You are only 5 minutes away. I may even sneak and see you on my break. There is no laws against stalking your own baby, right?


1 comment:

Baby On Mind said...

LOVE those glasses on him!