Sunday, August 3, 2014

DEEGAN is ONE!!!

Deegan is ONE!!!
 I can't believe it has been a year already. 
Oh and yes, I am a complete slacker on this blogging stuff. 
Serious slacker.

 In my defense - I am chasing after a one year old now. Have some pity on me people. 
He is EVERYWHERE.

 For any of you that stumble upon this blog and do want to know more or follow our day to day, find me on instagramL heyitsmishi7. All the fun stuff is on there, I promise! So, look me up!

Here are some of the photos I took from Deegan's one year session. I wanted something a little different and his first birthday party was nautical themed so this was perfect. The location was a little hard to find at first but my mom told me about this little park close by and can you believe that this creek was a few feet off the path? Perfection. It was exactly what I was searching for!

My mom and Dean helped make this little pallet boat that I love.
It's amazing what you can do with very little supplies. 

And here is our baby boy....I mean toddler.
Wahhhh! That's the sound of me crying. 
It just all happened way too fast!

 

I think that little pouty face is my fav. I love it as much as his smile.
This boy has mastered so many expressions and each one tugs at my mama heart. 

He is such a little explorer. 
Loves getting into everything. Notices everything. 
Smart as can be.
 
 

 This year was so full of first times. 
I loved and cherished every single one as best as I possibly could. 
I can't imagine my life without this little one in it. He has made our little family complete in a way we never could imagined. Although our days are full and our "me" time is about 15 min a day if we are lucky, I wouldn't trade it for anything. I love every moment of being Deegan's mama. 


Deegan's stats:
22.9 oz | 30 in.
Says: Mama, Dadda, Bubba, "Yum, yum, yum" and bye.
Fav. Foods: Blue berries, bananas, watermelon, strawberries, cheese and any kind of bean. He is pretty serious about beans. 
Favorites: Playing outside with sticks, Bath time, and dadda. 
Dadda is kinda his fav. right now, but that is okay. It is amazing to watch their relationship grow. 
Mama is going to catch those snuggles when she can and cherish each one. 



No comments: